Hemplucid’s Whole-Plant™ CBD is paired with MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) fractionated coconut oil, a virtually odorless, colorless, and rapidly digested carrier oil. MCT’s are readily absorbed by the GI tract and are metabolized easily by the liver, where they are reported to encourage the use of fat for energy rather than for storage.
Route of Delivery
- Sublingual – The method of administering several drops under the tongue. This method is relatively fast-acting and effective.
Selecting the Right Strength
CBD requires some trial and error to get the right amount for your body. With patience and practice, you should be able to get to that “happy point” in just a few days of working with it.
CBD Per Serving:
- 250mg Strength = 8.33mg per serving – GH
- 300mgStrength = 10mg per serving – GH / AS
- 500mgStrength = 16.66mg per serving – AS
- 1000mgStrength = 33.33mg per serving – AS / CP
- 1500mgStrength = 50mg per serving – CP
- 2500mgStrength = 83.33mg per serving – CP
GH = General Health
AS = Anxiety & Stress
CP = Chronic Pain
4 Pointers before you begin:
- If you are new to CBD we encourage you to start with the lower dosages and gradually work your way up to the dose that works for you.
- Larger individuals may prefer a higher dose of CBD than smaller people.
- If you have a medical condition, always consult with a health care professional before consuming CBD.
- When you use CBD you might need to use it during a longer period of time for the endocannabinoid effects to occur.
Ingredients: Whole-Plant™ Hemp CBD Extract, Fractionate Coconut Oil, Vitamin E (as Preservative)
Flavor: mild natural hemp
Bottle Size: 30ml or 1 fl ounces
Use: 5-10 drops twice a day
Strengths: 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg, 1500mg
• This product is not designed for use in a vaporizer
• This product contains trace amounts of THC, less than 0.3% which is the federally allowable limit. This ingredient may cause a false positive on certain drug tests. Exercise caution when using Hemplucid products.
• This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor’s advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.